Personal tax planning
At Hicks and Company, we offer a specialist personal tax planning service tailored to your individual needs that includes:
• Advice on minimising tax liabilities for all personal taxes, including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Inheritance Tax and non-domiciliary taxes
• Completion and filing of relevant returns
• Advice on what payments are due and when
• Advice on trusts and estates
Your personal Tax Adviser will also be available to advise on issues such as:
• Tax efficient benefits such as company cars and accommodation
• Whether directors should be paid by salary or dividend
• How to minimise CGT liability on the disposal of assets
• How to optimise your tax position when living or working abroad
With the complex nature of tax and finances today, we also encourage our clients to develop a comprehensive personal finance plan that, in addition to general tax planning, covers:
• Provision for education costs
• Mortgage planning
• Savings and investments
• Insurance planning
• Healthcare provision
• Retirement planning
• Estate planning
Decisions made in any of these areas are likely to affect one or more of the others, which is why we recommend working within an overall plan that Hicks and Company can help you draw up.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you manage your personal finances more effectively.
Hicks were recommended to me in 2007 when setting up a construction business. Across a range of Accounting and Financial disciplines Hicks have provided a first class service consistently over the past 11 years. They now also provide tax and investment advice to both my wife and myself. It is great to see their continuing success which is very much deserved as a customer focused business.
Mr MJET, director of construction group audit client and personal tax client