Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through – not because they are necessarily experts in the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting and even off-putting to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you don’t need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business – all you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where Hicks and Company fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you with the following:
• Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company
• Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
• Assessing your financial requirements, advising on the best sources of finance and drawing up the necessary proposals
• Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
• Completing registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
• Dealing with company secretarial issues
• Setting up a bookkeeping system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Start your new venture on a sure footing – contact us for an initial consultation today.
I have been a client of Hicks for the last 3 years for business and for my personal tax enquiries and I always receive great advice. I appreciate their prompt response and I trust their expertise. Hicks and Company have a great team, I am very pleased with their service throughout.
Ms BM, personal tax client and director of property investment company