Self-assessment can be a time-consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals. And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by the HM Revenue & Customs each year, it can also be very costly if:
• Deadlines are missed
• Incorrect returns are delivered
• Appropriate records are not retained or presented
At Hicks and Company, we aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self-Assessment service, including:
• Liaising with your bank, building society and stockbrokers to gather the relevant data for your annual return
• Calculating your tax liability
• Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
• Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
• Advising on appropriate record retention
• Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
• Representing you in the event of you being selected for investigation by HM Revenue & Customs
Contact us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self-Assessment.
Having used Hicks over the last year for all my accounting and tax needs I have found them professional and efficient at all times. They clearly have the scale to be effective and knowledgeable yet retain that friendly and helpful feel. Delighted I took the decision to use them.
Mr GB, director of management consultancy client